Wednesday, March 29, 2017

12.14.16

Norah participated in her first school performance.
They made their snowman costumes and sang a song for all of the families called "I'm a Little Snowman."

♫ I'm a little snowman,
look at me.
These are my buttons, 1, 2, 3.
These are my eyes and this is my nose.
I wear a hat and scarf.
Brrr...it's cold! ♫
 
She was absolutely adorable singing to the crowd.
Some of her friends were very animated during the song, but Norah is so timid  at times.  I know she just loves performing... just maybe not in front of so many people.

Norah's best friend Charlotte is in her class & luckily for us, she lives two doors down!!  They have grown so close this year.
I sure hope they stay in touch over the years because they're the cutest when they're together!
Piper is a BIG fan of Charlotte's mommy & immediately went running to her during the performance. 






No comments:

Post a Comment