Sunday, February 5, 2017

06.16.16

I forgot how much traveling Brad did this past year.
Looking back on these pictures of the girls Facetiming with him, it seemed like he was never home, but I still feel like nothing compares to our time in Maryland where he was gone more days out of the year than he was home.

I am so so grateful for modern technology.
I don't think I would survive a day as a Navy wife without being able to see and talk to Brad each day.
I know Facetime makes it so much easier on the girls, too!
They light up each and every time they see their daddy on the screen.  Piper is still trying to understand where Daddy is... always looking behind the iPad as if he is standing behind it.
Norah was trying to feed him Play-doh.

{i love that handsome man}



No comments:

Post a Comment