Tuesday, January 10, 2017

03.26.16

Today I took the girls to our neighborhood Easter egg hunt.
Brad had training, so I put Piper in the Tula and took the girls on my own.  Norah hit the jackpot at the Easter egg hunt and then went on to enjoy the festivities with a pony ride, face paint, and jump houses.  She even made a new friend at the petting zoo.  They walked hand in hand the entire time {I have no clue who she is or who her parents are}!

When we got home, we dyed Easter eggs.
This is always one of my favorite activities.
Norah's so good at it!
And, since we knew Piper {and most likely our carpet} would be covered in dye, we gave her her very own bowl of water and plastic Easter egg.  She spent most of the time drinking the water up out of the bowl.

Norah is growing up so much!
I just love her smile & that messy top bun!!!
The sassy look in one of the photos, not so much, but it sure shows how much she's growing in her personality, too!







No comments:

Post a Comment