Thursday, January 5, 2017

03.11.16

Norah had the urge to photograph her breakfast today.
Since she sees me with a camera attached to me 70% of the day, I'm sure she thought it was only natural to take pictures of what you had for breakfast.  So, I handed her my old Canon Rebel and let her snap away.  She was having a blast shooting and double checking her images on the screen.

Since it was a rainy day, I promised Norah we would go outside and jump in the puddles in the alley.  She could do this all day!
We don't get a lot of rain here in Texas most of the year, so when we do, it's a special treat... she puts her wellies on and out we go.  She is still obsessed with sucking on the feet of her bear.  At almost 4 years old, it is {surprisingly} holding strong.  We aren't forcing it away from her... I figured we could do that when she leaves for college. ;)

And, the last two pictures are just me playing around with my new lens in the store.  The manager took my camera and took a photo of me & Piper... I figured I had to share since there are very few photos of me on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment