Wednesday, July 27, 2016

01.22.16

Norah and her Magic Clip Princess dolls.
She loves them.  I don't think a day goes by that she doesn't play with them.
Obsessed is an understatement.

Now that Piper is getting around and getting into Norah's toys, I tend to tell her to play up on the table so that Piper can't reach her things and interrupt her play time.
It is rare if every surface in our home isn't covered with Norah's toys these days.  
There isn't a table in our house that isn't an activity table at this point.
I tend to regret asking her to play away from Piper & taking over every available surface in our home. ;)

I think Piper is always thinking, "feed me!!!"
She takes after her daddy... she has an appetite to the moon and back, yet, I still haven't figured out where she puts it all.
I hope she has the metabolism her daddy has, too.



1 comment:

  1. First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete