Wednesday, February 3, 2016

10.31.15

It is no secret that Norah loves My Little Pony!
She requests a new one every single time we go to the store.
She has an entire tote full of My Little Pony toys.
It's her first full on obsession.

When I asked her over the summer what she wanted to be for Halloween, she told me Applejack... then it later changed to Rainbow Dash... and back to Applejack.  So, since she couldn't be both Applejack & Rainbow Dash, we asked who Piper should be & she decided Piper would go as Rainbow Dash.
I had so much fun making these costumes for the girls.
Norah was just over the moon for her costume.
She loved the puffy dress & the cowboy hat.
Piper... well, she wasn't too fond of the get-up, but she was the cutest Rainbow Dash I ever did see.

We packed the wagon with blankets to help Piper block the October chill.  She slept for most of the walk while Norah went door to door filling her bucket with candy.
I was shocked when Norah told us she was done Trick or Treating just before the sun set.  We thought she would want to go all night, but I really think she was just so anxious to get home and check out everything she got.
She had enough candy to last us through Christmas.

I know I have said it before, but I LOVE our neighborhood.
We had a great time meeting new neighbors and felt so at home walking among the trick-or-treaters.
I think this will be the hardest place for us to leave.

















No comments:

Post a Comment