Wednesday, July 22, 2015

06.13.15

I know I've said it before, but I just love Texas.
There is always something to do here.
A neighboring town had music in the park every Saturday this summer and we had a chance to go check it out one night.
We decided to make a family date night of it and go to Babe's restaurant.  Their specialty is fried chicken and family style dinner.  It's a big hit among the locals & our wait time proved it, but it was worth the wait.
I love how the outside of the restaurant is decorated.
Norah loved playing on the tractor seats.
After dinner we headed over to music in the park.
Norah danced and played.
Brad chased her around the field.
She wanted to get up close to see the band.
When they played "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran, she yelled "Mommy, it's my song!!"
So, we danced and sang along while Piper and Daddy danced further away from the speakers.
I love all of our adventures here in Texas.

















1 comment:

  1. how is it even possible that Piper is going to have eyes as blue as Norahs???? oh they are dolls! I hope that once Rod ditches me for deployment I can convince you to stay a week with the girls! Ill need a friend! Texas is so fun!! Maybe I should just visit you instead:) love you!

    ReplyDelete