Wednesday, June 24, 2015

04.19.15

We were released from the hospital on Friday the 17th.  We were given the opportunity to leave the day after Piper was born, but we both agreed we needed one more day before getting into the swing of raising 2.
That first drive home with your second baby is just as nerve wracking as it is with your first baby.

We are loving being home!
I love how Norah wants to help with everything & fights for Piper's snuggles.

Omah has been a huge help!
We have loved having her here for an entire month!  We needed a long visit with her!  Our relationship has grown by leaps and bounds in the past month & I have to admit, I am so blessed to have an amazing mother-in-law.
She loves her grandchildren so much!
She has dance parties with Norah, plays outside everyday with her, and spoils her with a new My Little Pony (or three) each day.  Norah LOVES her Omah.  Our home won't be the same without her!  I wish I had brought my camera out more often when we weren't all in our PJs, so I had pictures with Omah.








No comments:

Post a Comment