Wednesday, June 24, 2015

04.14.15

Dear Norah,

Tonight, after Daddy & I tucked you into your twin sized big girl bed, I cried.  I knew this was the last time it would just be our little family of 3, the last time you would get 100% of my attention, & 100% of my heart.  When we wake up in the morning, I know you will still be in dreamland & we will be leaving your side for a few days.  My heart is breaking for the unknown of adding to our family & whether or not you will understand.  Will you love your sister or will you despise us for sharing our love between the two of you?  I am terrified!!  Everyone I leaned on told me my feelings were very normal.  You are our first.  I never knew I could love a little life the way I love you!  You have given me so many smiles & tears & have taught me so much.  When we found out we were pregnant with you, I never would have guessed that being your mom would be so wonderful!  You have made being a mom the best thing to ever happen to me.  We have been so blessed with a sweet, soft spoken, polite, and happy girl!  I hope you teach your sister all of your amazing qualities!  She is so blessed to have you as her big sister!  I hope she looks up to you the way your Daddy & I have always looked up to our siblings.  I hope you love her as much as we love you! And I hope that you are best friends... maybe not always, but someday I hope you have a bond that is unbreakable.  You will always be Daddy's "Boo Boo," My "Norah Bean," and our baby!  We love you so very much and know you will be a great big sister!




No comments:

Post a Comment