Saturday, March 28, 2015

01.02.15

Brad had a few days off around Christmas time.
It was glorious having him home so much around the holidays, 
but we have become accustomed to the Texas heat and were getting cabin fever being cooped up in the house with the "cold" 50-some degree weather.
I had discovered a little kids museum nearby that resembles little businesses in the town... all in Norah size.
They had a Kroger grocery store, Norma's Cafe, and the local vet, fire department, bank, school, & doctor's office!
It's DARLING!!!

Norah had a ball playing and interacting with kids her age.
She fell in love with the stuffed animals in the vet, caring for them, and wearing the fire fighter's suit and putting out the fires with the fire truck.
She still talks about the school bus she "drove!"
And this trip convinced me that Norah is going to make the best big sister as she cared for the babies in the home!
She will be a wonderful helper! 
I can't wait for her to meet and bond with her baby sister!
Growing up most of my life without a sister, I never had that bond...  I hear there's nothing like it & I hope they grow up to be the best of friends!














No comments:

Post a Comment