Tuesday, December 16, 2014

10.12.14

Surprise, surprise... behind again!
By 2 months... I'm pretty sure that's a record!
On a good note, after starting my new photography business in October, work has been booming!  I could have never imagined I would receive so much interest in my work right from the start & it only got busier into November & December taking holiday photos.
I am so grateful that people who didn't know me gave me a shot & such a warm welcome to the area!
The downside to being so busy editing photos for everyone else, I don't have time to edit photos for myself. :(
So, here we are... half way into December & I'm all caught up on holiday photo shoots with a little down time until I have to edit client photos again.
Let's take a stroll down memory lane....

Back in October, Brad's family had a weekend off, so they made the drive to Dallas!  It was so great to see them for the short weekend.
We considered going to the pumpkin patch with the kids, but decided to stick around the area & took them to the park to soak in some sunshine and get some energy out!
They all took turns swinging while the Daddies pushed,
Norah & Presley hung from the slide,
Britton played & chatted with the neighbor kids while chasing bubbles while Cooper was the captain of the ship.
And Maddox, he was his silly, energetic self!
Tre, though... he seemed to have grown up overnight.  He climbed & played, but he is just so much more mature than he was even the last time I saw him.  Where did that little boy go??

The weekend flew by!
We ate Jimmy John's & watched Pippi Longstocking.
Jenni remembered every word to every song from that movie!!
We had one of our worst thunderstorms, yet, here in this house which sent us Mommas running to snuggle with the kiddos in the middle of the night to calm them down.
But, all in all, we had a lot of fun!
It's great spending time with Brad's family.
I can probably count on one hand how many times we got to visit with them since Tre was born.
If somebody told me 10 years ago that we would all end up in Texas someday, I would have laughed it off!
But, here we are & we're taking advantage of every moment we can while we're here!






















1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these! we love visiting with you guys!!! Norah is such a dolly!

    ReplyDelete