Tuesday, September 16, 2014

08.29.14

Brad turned the big 3-0 this year!!
Finally, I'm not the old lady in the house... Brad has now joined me over the hill! 
I was a really bad wife this year & didn't give him the big hoorah that he deserved for his 30th, but I tried to make up for it a few days later with a trip to the science museum in Dallas.
We had a great time as a family & I'm not sure who had the most fun with all of the hands on activities!  

There was even a kid's room for Norah &, honestly, we could have spent ALL day in there!  She met a boy & then ditched him as soon as he gave up the wheel of the truck {her Daddy is teaching her well}!

Brad loved the wall that moved when you moved, he raced against cheetahs, dinosaurs, & football players, he played music with Norah in the hallway by jumping on "magic" dots, & even played meteorologist!
















 {anyone else see my mom in ^^ this ^^ picture??}







No comments:

Post a Comment