Wednesday, September 10, 2014

08.23.14

I'm back in my rut of not bringing my camera out of it's little hiding place.  It makes me sad... I'm not capturing some pretty special moments with Norah!  She is growing so much & I just know I'm going to regret not having these memories on film.  I even failed to bring it out when Brad's mom came to visit a few weeks ago {sorry, Mom}!!

We were so excited that she was finally available to visit us here in Texas!!  We LOVED her company & really enjoyed having her here for the short visit.  I was a terrible, not so fun, host.  With Brad at work all week and not wanting to keep him out of all of the fun, we stayed pretty close to home!
But, Mom was a lifesaver & Norah just loved having her close, too!  She kept asking "where'd she go??" after Omah left & would respond to herself with "Away??  In the car??"
Omah spoiled us with cake for Brad's birthday & cookies just because!  Norah now thinks cake is a staple in our house.
We got to Facetime with Opah & it's always a pleasure to see him since he doesn't get to visit as often!
Before Omah left, I made sure to grab a quick shot of Omah and Norah!  My, how much Norah has grown since this visit to Maryland!!


We miss you, Mom & hope you'll be back soon!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. And there it is... that moment ALL moms HATE.... when they finally lose everything baby, and really become little girls... I can't believe the change in three short months... She's beautiful... hug her tight, next thing you know you'll be shipping her off to Kindergarten!!! :-/ -Alison

    ReplyDelete