Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Home Port - Our New Etsy Shop

Well, I did it...
I reopened my little Etsy shop with a new name...


It's pretty fitting to our Navy lifestyle.
I am still making hand stamped jewelry, but am looking to add other fun crafts over time.
I am so excited to start this up again!
Please head over to the shop by clicking on this link:

The Home Port - Etsy Shop

And, if that link doesn't work you can copy and paste this into your browser:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheHomePort?ref=si_shop

Tell all of your friends, Pin some items on Pinterest, share us on Facebook, & let me know if you're looking for a spot on your blog for advertising!
I'm trying to get the word out that we are here and ready to do business & would LOVE & appreciate all of your help!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your store's return. That should certainly all be good with a fresh shot in the arm for your following and your products. It's really most wise to have a spot at Etsy and to really maximize it as an advantage. Good luck!

    Clwyd Probert @ Whitehat

    ReplyDelete