Monday, November 18, 2013

11.17.13

I'm FINALLY caught up!
I never thought I would see the day, but here I am blogging about our adventures YESTERDAY!!!
Woo hoo!!

When we were at AnnMarie Gardens for the Halloween Trick or Treating event, I noticed some little houses for the kids to play in.  The line to get into the event was so long that day & I had an appointment that afternoon, so we had to stick with the plan to walk the path and go, but we planned to return to let Norah play in the houses.

She loved it!!
The colored tree stumps were a blast to skip on.
And playing pretend with the spoons & bowls scattered throughout the wooded area was right up Norah's alley.
She picked up rocks & pinecones and LOGS!
She is a strong little girl!!
And loves to rearrange her surroundings.

The weather was BEAUTIFUL!
We bundled up in our winter apparrel and walked outside to what felt like high 60's/low 70 degrees.
The coats didn't last long!
I can get used to that weather in the middle of November!

















No comments:

Post a Comment