Saturday, September 28, 2013

09.15.13

The blog is going to be out of order & it's going to drive me a little bit crazy, but I know Brad is missing his princess.  So, anything I can do to help him feel a little closer to home is worth ruffling the feathers of the little bit of OCD that I have.
 
Before Brad left we went for a little walk around the neighborhood.  Something we do often with Norah.  The one perk of our community is the overabundance of playgrounds to play on.  If one is crowded {which they rarely are} or have a few older kids, we have many more playgrounds to choose from... but there is one in particular that I love.  It's tucked back next to houses and there is never anyone else on it, so Norah can wander and climb without any fear of getting pushed over by the bigger kids.
 

 
Norah LOVES this car.
We can't even go into the garage without her getting excited about a walk around the neighborhood in it.  I hate to disappoint, so it makes for a great excuse to get a walk in.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love the little red car! It looks like Miss N likes it too! :-) Brad your looking really handsome pushing your beautiful daughter around the park :-) Miss N is growing up so fast and wondering what is your favorite things to do? It was not long ago and I was walking Miss N around the park myself. Love the pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete