Friday, March 15, 2013

Blessed

On February 24th Norah was surrounded by many family and friends to enter into the Catholic church at her baptism.  I was so happy to be able to share this special moment with everyone & to have our daughter baptized in the same church I was baptized in.  I love this church.  I tell everyone about it & I find myself searching for a church like it every time we move.  I never do.  It's beautiful!!  The paintings, statues, & stained glass windows are breathtaking.  I feel at home there and love when we have the opportunity to join our family in prayer when we are in town.
 
Norah's day was so special.  She was baptized by Deacon Murphy {who was my principal when I was in Catholic school} and has her second cousin, "Uncle Craig" and Aunt Pam as her Godparents.  She was dressed in white from head to toe & although she fussed a little when she was blessed with the holy water, she was all in all a very happy girl.  Her baptism fell right in the middle of her nap time, but she really took in every moment & she loved all of the snuggles she got after the blessing.  Besides, she had 4 1/2 hours of napping ahead of her during the car ride home shortly after.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
{I just love this little boy!!!}
 
 
 
 
 
 
**Thank you, Dan, for taking my camera during the ceremony & allowing us to have these memories to cherish!!**

5 comments:

  1. This kind of language schools are aimed to keep your children learning about new
    languages as well as cultures. But be sure to have
    the old removed first; otherwise the new will not come into play.

    Many people prefer the link baiting to increasing the profit in the online marketing field.


    Here is my web blog bakersfieldbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone
    and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can
    be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it
    with someone!

    Also visit my web page bio tech

    ReplyDelete
  3. kalen there is a way that you can prevent spam. let me know if you need help sister! :) I know its annoying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kalen there is a way that you can prevent spam. let me know if you need help sister! :) I know its annoying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kind of info is worth everyone's attention. How might I garner more information?

    Also visit my website; please click the following page

    ReplyDelete