Thursday, February 7, 2013

around the room

I don't pick my camera up enough these days, but when I do, I can't seem to put it down.  I take hundreds of pictures of our little lady roaming around our living room.  She's pulling herself up onto everything... trying to eat whatever she can get her hands on... and smiling big 99% of the time.  She's such a happy baby & her smile is contagious!  She keeps us laughing and so, so happy to have her as our daughter.  I'm happy I picked up my camera yesterday because she's starting to come down with a little cold today, but that's not keeping the smiles away.
 
 
 
















 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. So many teeth! :-) Dad and I were looking at these pictures last night and it really put a BIG smile on our faces. We miss Norah so much :-( You and Norah should plan a trip out to AZ soon.

    Can't wait to give Norah a kiss and hug in person xxoo

    Love the pictures of Norah and if we can't be there in person it gives us a closeness with the photos.. Love you Norah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog
    website? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright
    clear concept
    Also visit my webpage - ikea furniture assembly service

    ReplyDelete