Sunday, January 27, 2013

climbing

Norah loves her freedom!  She is quite the little explorer & is climbing on and into everything she possibly can.  Brad has this terrible habit of forgetting to latch the dog crate when he lets Damon out.  Norah decided she wanted to see what all of the hype was about.  I looked over at her the other day & there she was... in Damon's crate.  Don't worry... I promise you I was right there with her the entire time & the door was ALWAYS open!!  It was a quick exploration. 


She loves to "help" with laundry & is always digging for more toys in her toy box.  We're going to have to keep a close eye on her, I'm afraid, or before we know it she'll be 18, packing her car & moving on to face her dreams! 







2 comments:

  1. Norah the explorer :-)

    Love the photos and I have a photo with Brad exploring the laundry basket too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I don't learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice article.
    Also visit my weblog :: Gambling

    ReplyDelete