Sunday, January 13, 2013

9 months

Today, Norah turned 9 months old!  These months and days just keep flying right on by.  Every day seems to go a little bit quicker & every time I pick Norah up, she is a little bit bigger.
I love her so much.  With every growing inch, my heart fills that much more with love for that little lady!  She is our whole world & I don't ever want to go a day without her in it.

I'm starting to see a lot more of my family in her.  When she woke up this morning and peaked over the railing of her crib, I saw my mom shining through those big blue eyes!  Norah will never know her Nina, but I hope to be able to teach her how beautiful of a person she was inside & out.  I love feeling my mom's presence when I look at her!  Her hair is getting so so dark.  I keep saying it's going to be dark like my brothers'.  Somehow they both got darker roots than I did... she's on the fast track to their locks!  It's still up in the air whether or not they will curl, though.

Taking Norah's pictures today was a challenge.  She's so mobile now!  Keeping her on the chair was difficult.  She took a little face plant to the floor at one point resulting in tears, but she bucked right up & put that big smile back on her face.  She loves to stand & will pull herself up on anything she can get a grip on.  And she loves electronics.  Anything that looks expensive, she wants in her mouth, including my camera.  It was quite an interesting site.  Having her Daddy in the room sure helped to distract her, though.  I somehow managed to take over 500 pictures.  It wasn't easy narrowing it down to 20.





















2 comments:

  1. Norah always has the best poses :-)
    She is beautiful and full of smiles :-)
    I can't get over how fast nine months have flown bye. Where has the time gone? Love you Norah and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
    Oma and Opa xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! After all I got a weblog from where I be able to in
    fact take helpful information concerning my study and
    knowledge.
    Also visit my page www.michigan.gov/uia

    ReplyDelete