Wednesday, December 12, 2012

first gift

Sunday was the children's Christmas party on base.  
Norah wasn't as excited to visit with Santa this time, but she did love opening the gift he gave her.  This was her first chance to open a gift & she couldn't get enough of it.  Christmas morning is going to be so much fun!!
We went with our dear friends Kim & her daughter, Hailey.  Norah kept looking over to watch Hailey open her gift... just to make sure she was doing it right, I guess.










The boys weren't home for this party... Hailey was really missing her Daddy.  Brad and Hailey's dad usually travel together, so Kim and I have become really close.  It's great to have a friend to lean on who knows exactly what you're going through... this picture melts my heart!

 

2 comments:

  1. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a
    colleague who had been doing a little homework on this.
    And he actually bought me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled
    upon it for him... lol. So allow me to reword
    this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to
    discuss this subject here on your web page.
    my webpage - Apple Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit on Norah! She is so beautiful and the pictures with Santa are so cute :-)
    It is great you were able to capture Norah opening her first Christmas gift. :-)

    ReplyDelete