Saturday, December 1, 2012

7 months

Norah turned 7 months on November 12th & I can't believe how much her personality changes every day!  When I tell you she's the happiest baby, it's not a bias opinion.  She truly is just so happy all of the time!  She loves her daddy & must think that I am the funniest person ever because she's always laughing at me.  I hope she always loves us as much as she does right now!  She is precious!  I'm always afraid of her getting bigger because I love her personality at this stage, but she just gets happier and funnier and I love her more and more every day!

I apologize in advance for the over abundance of pictures... sometimes I get really snap happy & then can't narrow down my options.  What can I say?? I'm smitten!




















No comments:

Post a Comment