Sunday, October 28, 2012

pj's & pumpkins

Norah & I have been so so blessed to have my mother-in-law in town while Brad has been away working.  She has truly been a God send & made me realize that I wish we were all a little closer so Norah could enjoy her snuggles more often.  She kept me occupied to help make the time go by a little faster & was a huge help around the house.  I look forward to her return in December with Opah!

Omah has started a tradition with her oldest grandchildren... always buying PJs for each holiday.  It started at Christmas time with her own kids.  They would get a new pair of PJs on their bed on Christmas Eve & has spread to each holiday with the grand kids.  I LOVE that!!!  And I love that Norah gets to join in on the fun!  She makes one cute little pumpkin!




To continue in the Halloween festivities, we went to the pumpkin patch to pick out the family pumpkins!
I may or may not have gotten Norah all dressed up for the day... and it may or may not have been 75 degrees outside.  Thank goodness for layers...












1 comment:

  1. dying!!!!! how cute is she is that coat & scarf?! so sweet!! & we should do a side by side collage of norah & presley in their jammers! breaks my heart I haven't held her yet!!

    ReplyDelete