Saturday, October 27, 2012

6 months

Norah turned 6 months on October 12th.  It's so hard to believe that we're half way to her first birthday!  She has grown so much in 6 months.  Her personality lights up the room.  She wakes up with a smile on her face and spends her entire day laughing.  I hope she always looks at me with eyes full of love and happiness!  I love that Brad and I are the center of her world.  I want that feeling to last forever!  She loves to explore her surroundings.  She has spent the past month rolling across the living room floor, pressing any buttons she can reach.  She loves to touch everything and feeling different textures.  Damon showers her with kisses & her giggles fill the room.  Norah is such a snuggler.  Still, at 6 months old, she loves to sleep in our arms.  It never gets old.  Time goes by too fast.  I plan on embracing each moment!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! Love that you are recording everything. Wish I had all the sweet memories written down from when our boys were growing up.
    I know you already treasure these times~but give her a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these smiley picture...but really I love the last one of Norah smooching on her chair. so baby like! I love that she pets damon! you gotta get some shots of those two! I just bet they are so sweet together!!! hugs!!

    ReplyDelete