Saturday, October 6, 2012

5 months

Norah turned 5 months old on September 12th.  FIVE MONTHS!!!  Where is the time going?!?  She's getting so big.  I look at her in her bassinet & as her feet touch the bottom, I remember how lost she looked in it the day we brought her home from the hospital.  There was so much space around her!  I look at her first month picture in her chair & remember how I had to lay her down because I was terrified of her falling.  Now she's almost as tall as the back of the chair.  She is rolling all over the place & her personality is so much fun.  She is such a happy baby!  We have been so blessed with this little lady in our lives!  Our laughter never ceases!  I loved month 5 and every day since has just gotten better!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------














{Apparently, I bore her}

No comments:

Post a Comment