Sunday, August 19, 2012

4 months

Norah turned 4 months while my family was down visiting!  It was wonderful having them here to share the weekend with.  I have lots and lots of pictures to post from the weekend, but we'll start with Norah's 4 month "photo shoot."  She's getting so animated!  I love to watch all of her facial expressions as I'm clicking away.  It was great to have the help of Pam, Dylan, Bryn, & Damon to get her to smile and laugh.  Norah is notorious for going straight faced as soon as a camera or cell phone is in her face.  The extra distractions helped to make it a little more enjoyable for her... and let's be honest, for me, too.  I just couldn't stop click-click-clicking & even worse, I couldn't pick just one picture.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 









And behind the scenes... the source of all of her laughs! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment