Friday, July 27, 2012

month 3

When I take pictures of Norah on her monthly birthday, I {snap}, {snap}, {snap} trying to get the best shot for her list of milestones.  I love looking through them {even more-so now with the handful of different looks she gives me}.  These pictures have been sitting on my computer for TOO long {especially figuring that in 2 weeks she'll be 4 months old}, but I rarely find the time to blog anymore!  I have been putting so much of my hands free time into Pumpkin Pie Design & not enough time into blogging!  But, with Norah waking up before 7am, she gives me a chance to get the chores done & to catch up online!  I was never much of a morning person, but I'm learning to enjoy this time to do all of those things that there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do.  
All of these pictures were taken on 7/12/12 & it's amazing to see how much she has changed since then!  The growing never stops!!!





Damon's always so curious during picture time.  It doesn't help that I'm usually shaking a rattle to get Norah to look my way, so of course he thinks I'm calling him to play!  He loves Norah so so much!  And to think we were nervous about bringing her home to meet Damon... silly us!  He truly is the best dog!




This last one cracked Brad and I up!  She's just too funny... making herself comfy in her chair!
Our little 3 month old is getting so big & pushing herself every day to be a little stronger and attempt new things!  She will be rolling over, crawling, walking, and talking before we know it!  I don't want to rush these moments!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an awesome blog so excited to see all of your next posts!
    She is too darling!
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete