Tuesday, July 3, 2012

horse

I have so much to catch up on from this weekend.  I'm really hoping to get to it tomorrow, but in the meantime I took this picture of Norah this morning with my phone.  She is loving one of her gifts that she received from her Great Aunt Lynne {let's just say MY Aunt Lynne... she's way too young to be referred to as Great... although she is pretty fabulous}.  We went back and forth for a bit trying to figure it out... a giraffe with a short neck??  a dog???  Nope, it's a horse!  It's adorable & Norah LOVES it!!!  It will be one of those items that she will carry around for years, I'm sure!  We had a great weekend & I can't wait to share those memories with all of you!  But, for the time being, this should hold you over. :)

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture :-)
    Norah we love you...

    ReplyDelete