Tuesday, June 12, 2012

2 months


Norah, today you turned two months!  I can't believe it... where is the time going?  I love spending every minute of every day with you!  You change so much each time I look at you!  You look JUST like your daddy these days!!  What a lucky girl!  
I love that you are becoming aware of your surroundings and have found your smile.  We couldn't have asked for a happier little girl.  You love your Damon Dawg & I know you are just waiting for the day you can grab that furry tail... I fear for that day!  
I cherish the moments, like right now, when you fall asleep on my chest.  I cry at the thought that these moments won't last forever, but I will hold onto these memories until the end of time!  As much as I wish that your daddy didn't work the night shift and could be home to help me with everyday stuff, I embrace every second of you-and-me time... the dishes & laundry can wait for another day!  I hope we will always make time for just us girls as you grow older!  
You have started going to church on Sundays.  I pray that we give you a stable home & guide you in the right directions throughout your life!  God has blessed us with the most beautiful little girl & I have no doubt you were hand picked by your Nina!  She would have just eaten you up!!  I see her in you every time I cry and you smile back at me... like a little note telling me it's all going to be ok.
It breaks my heart to see you grow, but I just love the little lady that is sprouting.  You have such a great personality already.  You are going to give daddy & I a run for our money, I am sure, because we already melt over you.  We would give you the world if it was ours to give {daddy is always trying}.  When we figure out how to give it to you, it's yours... I promise!  
We love you, Norah Bean!  I can't wait to see what month 3 has to offer us! xoxo


 

1 comment:

  1. Norah you are looking like your Daddy in the picture of you sitting in the chair. I love that the pictures are being taken in the favorite chair of your Mom's. You are growing fast and more beautiful everyday. We love you and miss you so much. We send whispers of I love you to you everyday xxoo Love, Oma and Opa

    ReplyDelete