Friday, May 25, 2012

sing us a song the piano girl

Norah is a kicker!  She has such strong little legs & always sends them flailing about. 
When Brad and I went to Babies 'R Us for the very first time to set up her registry, we came across a play mat with a keyboard, and without even knowing that Norah would be a kicker, we wanted to buy it on the spot.  It was the best toy in the entire store!!  I have been hoping and praying to get it as a gift, so when our dear friend Brenda sent Norah a gift card, I knew that was the perfect gift {now that many of our necessities have been taken care of}.  I was right!  Norah LOVES this mat!!  She loves the keyboard & is amazed by her reflection in the mirror.  And she can reach the little toys!  It's the perfect Norah toy & gives me a few minutes to free my hands and get some things done around the house!

Thank you, Brenda!  It really is perfect!







1 comment:

  1. How cute is that! Norah looks like she is enjoying herself in the mirror :-) What type of music does it play? I always loved gifts like that because it keeps them entertained , :-) Love you Norah tell Mom and Dad to give you hugs and kisses and to tell you how much your Omah and Opah love you xxoo

    ReplyDelete