Tuesday, May 15, 2012

new camera

Norah & Brad bought me a new camera for my birthday & Mother's Day.  I had had my eye on a new camera for quite some time & have been saving up for one for YEARS.  With Brad going on deployments in the future, we have been trying to upgrade my camera so he could have a good camera to take with him.  He has adopted the XSi & I have been upgraded to a Canon 60D & my oh my what a difference there is between the two.  I am trying so hard to wrap my head around all of the new controls... so, I play & Norah is the lucky model.  I have a lot of learning to do.


I love her "ooh" face...
 

Another version of my favorite look.


 "Enough pictures, Mom!!"

I can't get enough!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kalen, how beautiful is Norah! She is just perfect in every way!
    Please keep the pictures coming, we can never have enough of her beautiful face :-) xxoo

    ReplyDelete