Monday, April 30, 2012

tubby time

Last night we were FINALLY able to give Norah her first bath.  Although her umbilical cord fell off a week ago, we were still waiting for it to completely heal {per doctors orders}.
Norah loves to be warm.  She hates having her diaper changed & loves being swaddled {and thanks to Opah, Daddy's a pro at swaddling her}.  I guess the temperature of the water last night was perfect for this little lady because she seemed to love it!

I wish I had gotten better pictures, but I was quickly asked to help with the process instead of documenting it. :-\




Norah loves to be snuggled up in her Daddy's arms.  She could spend all day staring into his eyes & she has definitely stolen his heart.  Norah has the best Daddy in the world & we were blessed with the most amazing daughter!  I want to bottle everything about her baby days up & keep it for always.

1 comment:

  1. You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete