Friday, February 3, 2012

onesies

I have been a sewing machine for the past month.
I can't wait for our little lady to get here & I just love being able to make her all sorts of cute girly things.
Pinterest has become my new best friend for ideas & tutorials.  I have been on a search for all things baby.  Trust me, I have enough projects to last me a while {yet I keep looking for more}.  I think Brad's getting really sick of the craft stores, but it all pays off in the end & our little lady is going to be the cutest baby on the block.  If nothing else, she'll have a better wardrobe than any of us!!

A few weeks ago I dedicated all of my free time to onesies.  I have finally stepped away from the sewing machine to pick up my camera and document all of these little projects.  I know she won't remember these outfits, but hopefully she'll know how much love was put into making them all for her. :)



I love the pink {because every little girl needs a lot of pink in her life}, but I fell head over heals with the black!!  Hopefully she doesn't take after her mommy, though & have a wardrobe full of black outfits.  And how can you not love those ruffle butts?!?



I found this adorable lacey ribbon at one of the craft stores & immediately thought the scallops would be cute in place of the ruffle butts.  But, more than anything, I'm loving the little flower on the front.  It reminds me of a mix between burlap & my grandmother's doilies.  Too sweet...



And lastly, I think this is my all time favorite....
I have plans to make a few more of these because they're so girly, yet so practicle with having the onesie underneath.  I've decided if none of the other "bring her home" outfits work out, this will be the one.  Pretty fuss free, but oh so cute!!  Yes, be ready to see her in a lot of onesie dresses in her first few months.


There are still a lot more projects to come.  I need more hours in my day to sew because I'm sure time will be few and far between once our girly gets here.

So, which one is your favorite??

2 comments:

  1. I love them all but the dress is so cute and what a great idea!
    Beautiful! I love the lace neckline!!

    ReplyDelete