Monday, January 30, 2012

police hall of fame

When we were near Daytona, FL for Christmas Brad & Scotty ventured out to the Police Hall of Fame while I stayed behind at the house to work.
Brad loved every second of it & left really missing the police force.  I'm sure someday he will return.  His calling is definitely to protect & serve.
As Brad was leaving for the museum I made sure he took the camera with him to capture what I was missing.  I am slowly getting caught up on blog posts.










2 comments:

  1. Very touching. Always takes me to an earlier time when I thought things were tough.....little did I know how wonderful those times truly were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like to see tribute to the fallen Police Officers. What a beautiful place. I too can see Brad returning to Government Service. Community Service has always been an important part of Brad's life. Thank you for sharing these photos. Very touching!

    ReplyDelete