Monday, January 9, 2012

cheers to four years.

Yesterday Brad and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary!
Where has the time gone??
It feels like just yesterday we were sitting on the beach in Jamaica, swimming in the Caribbean Sea only hours before exchanging our vows & celebrating with a very small group of friends and family.
We have become one heck of a strong couple in the past four years.  I have no doubt in my mind that there are so many more years ahead of us... how did I become the luckiest lady in the world??

To celebrate the big day, Brad and I tried to replicate it as best as we could... 
...so, we went to the beach.  Surprise.... Surprise.  :)

And this girl forgot her camera {even after we made a special trip back home to grab it... preggo brain got in the way & my other mission to grab my sunglasses}.  Thank goodness for cell phones.  Not the best quality, but it still allowed us to capture the moment without turning around for a third time to grab the camera.
 


I was amazed at how much the little beach bar reminded me of Jamaica.  






I just love how my husband appeases me & my silly requests.


And leave it up to me to insist on ice cream!  I was pretty confident I had it all over my face & yet I thought the ice cream cone was going to hide me... haha.


We took a stroll on the beach & made sure to get our traditional feet-in-the-water picture.
This was our first time to Pensacola Beach... it had to be done. :)
Look at how big the belly is getting!!!


After our walk along the beach, Brad took me for a round of mini golf.



This one was for Craig... we wanted to show him we were in Egypt, too!


Brad won... no surprise there... but, I am the real winner!

Somehow it worked out that the winner had to buy dinner...
So we stuck with our anniversary tradition & made our annual trip to The Melting Pot.
The shrimp were in the shape of a heart {hence the picture of the dead meat}.
It was a wonderful day out with my hubby & the weather couldn't have been better!
I am so glad that after 4 years, we are finally expanding our family & I am so excited to see what the rest of our lives have in store for us!  I know there's nobody else in this world I would rather go through life with.
Happy 4 years, honey bunches!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun/great Anniversary!
    Happy #4
    Love,Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete