Friday, October 7, 2011

cha-cha-cha-changes

There has been so much going on in our world lately, I'm shocked I can even keep up half of the time.
Let's see if I can recap it all...
As you know, we moved to sunny California {it really is as sunny here as they make it out to be}.
Brad has been here for 3 months & I've been here just over a month.  We love it.
I love the beaches, the sunshine, the hummingbirds dancing around our apartment.  Everything is so easy going out here {except the highways... people are in such a hurry to get nowhere fast out here, but I guess living in Vermont for 10 years will make me see it that way}, & of course the food.  Oh there are sooooo many good restaurants out here & I have the scale to prove it!!!

Sadly, after only a month of enjoying this beautiful state, we are moving on... & fast!!!

Where will we go???

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


That's right... we're moving back to the EAST COAST... on MONDAY!!!

I've never been to the panhandle of Florida before, but I'm hoping the beaches are just as beautiful as the ones here.  I'm really excited that we will still be in warm, sunny weather for at least a few more months.
And I'm soooooooo excited to be closer to family & friends on the east coast again! :) 
They will be a huge help and big support system for us...

Why, you ask?

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Cause we're having a BABY!!!!


Baby DeRoo is 12 weeks and 2 days along & should arrive on April 18th.
We are oh so excited to share this little sweet pea with everyone!  
It's been a long 12 weeks of waiting to share the news!  Trust me, we wanted to scream it from the rooftops, but wanted to be particularly sure that all was safe & sound!

Baby Deroo will be a gymnast someday, I have no doubt.  The little cutie pie was doing back flips in my belly during the ultrasound making it difficult to hear a heartbeat, but it's there & beating at 150 bpm.

Daddy was grinning from ear to ear the entire time!  He's going to be a great father... just you wait and see!

So, there it is... all of our big news!
Can you believe it??  Because I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this {more-so the move across country... AGAIN... on Monday}.  As for the baby, I've wrapped my head around that and am uber excited to introduce him/her to this crazy world!

2 comments:

  1. East coast, baby time, so excited - I must visit!! And little DeRoo looks like a peanut :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Life is so exciting! It's all good. I'm sorry to see you leave here so soon and I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out more. We're in any other semi-normal time in my life I would have been much more available! We are moving today, ourselves. I can't believe you'll have moved cross-country twice in just a few months time. That's crazy. I have nothing to complain about today with my move! Hope you have a smooth move and trip across! Congrats again on the baby! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete