Saturday, June 18, 2011

making a difference

Let me start out by saying that today isn't turning out to be an easy day for me.
I feel like the day is draaaagggging on & I'm missing my husband more than ever.
I'm fearing the next two weeks will be the most challenging because I can feel how close we are to graduation, but I just can't get there fast enough.

I was perusing the internet today & just happened to come across this:
  That swim-a-thon feels like it took place ages ago!  It's hard to believe it was just this past winter!
Brad has come so far since the first day he started training for the Navy {check out that form... and those pasty white Vermont legs... hehe}.

Brad has always wanted to make a difference in the world since the first day I met him.  He has come a long way over the years!  I couldn't be a prouder wife if I tried & I'm so excited to be able to spend the rest of my life with him!  He amazes me everyday!!!  Now, if we could get these last two weeks over with so we can get back to "normal" married life again, I would be one happy girly!


No comments:

Post a Comment