Sunday, May 8, 2011

going away... {out of order}

Last weekend, Brad and I made a trip down to Pennsylvania for a last horrah with friends and family before he shipped.  Thinking about it now, I don't think we had been home since last spring.  My, how time flies.
My brother & sister-in-law hosted a "Going Away" party on Sunday for Brad & thank goodness for my Aunt Sharon {of whom I get my love for photography from}.  Had it not been for her, we would have no pictures of this event.  See, in the process of planning the trip to PA, Brad and I were packing up the remainder of our things to move out of the apartment.  I had set aside both of my camera bags to go in the Jeep for our trip, but when I asked for them to go in the car, he put my backpack in my car & my standard camera bag in his car.  In most cases I use the backpack, but in this case I had my lenses in the backpack and the camera body in the black bag.  So, you can understand the confusion. 
I am so glad Aunt Sharon brought her camera with & was able to capture all of these memories.
Thank you, Aunt Sharon!!!


















1 comment:

  1. You got some really great pictures; what great memories!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete