Saturday, March 12, 2011

welcome miss mustard seed followers!!!

There are so many new followers over here & I couldn't be more excited!
For all of you newbies, I have yet to combine my two blogs
(something I've really been battling with for the past couple of months).
This is primarily an {in the life of Kalen} blog, but we have another blog:

I would love to see all of you become fans of our facebook page
and our blog dedicated {somewhat} strictly to the shop.


Thank you all who have paritcipated in the giveaway over on
And good luck to you in the drawing!

I hope to see you all around often!
Please be sure to spread the word to all of your friends.
We'd love for you to add our button {located in the right column} to your blog!!!




4 comments:

  1. OH DEAR, OH DEAR.... is this where I go to leave a comment from Miss Mustard site?? I'm so confused!

    ANYWAY...I love our stuff and am now a loyal follower!

    Thanks again, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the chance to win one of your beautiful pieces of jewelery...I'm now a follower of your blog!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Miss Mustard Seed also! I love your items at your Etsy shop!! Beautiful jewelry!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Linda and I just visited your site and found your jewelery very unique and beautiful, I saw your information on Miss Mustard Seed. I'd love the Sterling Silver Tiffany bracelet with an initial, so classic. Love it and lots more!!

    ReplyDelete