Monday, January 24, 2011

cold love

No matter how cold it is outside, Brad sure knows a way to warm his girl's heart!
Brad worked a lot of hours this weekend, so we didn't get to see much of eachother. 
I was obviously on his mind when he pulled in the driveway last night because he left me this gift on my windshield:


It was a frigid negative 20 degrees this morning, so I made sure to go outside to give my car a nice warm-up
{for half an hour}.
I had to run back into the house to grab my camera because there was no way I was going to miss capturing this moment.
brrrrrr....  It was well worth trecking back outside a second time.
From day one I've told Brad that it's the little things that count...
...he definitely understands what I was talking about.
I must admit, I am one lucky girl to have such a wonderful fella in my life!

4 comments:

  1. how cute is that?! its fun you captured this so you can show your kids someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, it is the little things!! Jason does stuff like this too, I love it! We have ourselves some great guys :)

    ReplyDelete