Saturday, November 27, 2010

damon's favorite

The last time I checked the weather we weren't supposed to get snow this week.
So, I was surprised when I took Damon out to this...
...needless to say, I wasn't thrilled, but I know he's happy for this time of year.
After all, he is a husky.


He was quite hesitant.  I was shocked by his hesitation,
but he ate up that bit of snow in my hand before I knew what was happening.
The snow felt quite thick in my hand.  I could see every large flake in there and it was coming down hard.


Soon we will be shoveling everyday & Damon will be used to having snow around.
I would gladly take another 90 degree December, though.

1 comment:

  1. ya know..im not a dog lover...okay not even a dog liker really. but damon looks gorgeous in these pictures!!! he really does!

    ReplyDelete