Sunday, October 3, 2010

square


I have discovered square pendants for jewelry making! 
They just arrived in the mail yesterday & I had some ideas stored up for them. 
I am loving them so much!!

I think the "He Loves Me..." necklace is so sweet! 
I love the little flower, but even more so, I sign everything with a little "xoxo,"
which makes that my favorite part of the necklace. :-)
It's the little things in life, really!

And I slightly domed the piece to give it a little personality.

My other square piece is a saying seen all around blogger & the Etsy world (usually in poster form).
"Keep Calm and Carry On" are really words to live by.

This was my first idea when I saw the square pendants.
I learned that the "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster was British propaganda
at the beginning of World War II. 
It was produced with a crown on the top of the poster,
so when I made the necklace, it was key to include it.
I added it onto a small round pendant.

I just love them both!

What would you put on a square pendant?

3 comments:

  1. L-O-V-E the keep calm necklace!! Love it to pieces!!! so crafty you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, too! Both of them. I do believe I will be keeping the samples for myself. I don't do that often, but I just love these! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would I put on a square pendant - anything I want to!!!

    ReplyDelete