Saturday, October 30, 2010

spoons

A week or so ago, Brad's sister, Jenni, posted on her blog: {here}

I have wanted to make hand stamped baby spoons for a long time.  I never, in a million years, would have thought I would be making them so soon! 
Presley, you're growing up so fast!!!
Since she is already eating baby cereal, I jumped on the opportunity to make our sweet niece a spoon of her own!


Jenni, you can have your spoon back now. ;-)

I have added it to the shop {here}.   I just love these!!! 
I can't wait for Brad and I to have babies of our own so we can make our little ones their own personalized spoons, too!
But, in the meantime, we'll just spoil our niece with this one!

Jenni, I'll send it this week!
Pam, I swear I'll get Jason's bracelet out this week, too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a side note, Brad and I have big plans tomorrow & I cannot wait!
Stay tuned for pictures because I'm 99.9% sure I will be taking lots of them!
I hope everyone has a happy & safe Halloween weekend!
I will need to reach deep down inside for will power to stay away from that candy!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

1 comment:

  1. IM EMOTIONAL!!! its beautiful! thank you kalen! your amazing. come visit me! haha

    ReplyDelete