Sunday, October 17, 2010

**love**

I have completely skipped over fall.  I haven't decorated, or even considered the season, yet!
I'm not ready to give up summer {I think I've mentioned that a few times before}.
Yet, i find myself thinking a lot about Christmas lately.

I love Christmas.  It's my favorite holiday!
I love decorating my home for Christmas {I have an entire shed full of decorations}.
I love getting together with family around the Christmas tree!
And I love dressing up for all of the holiday parties!

I haven't yet thought about what I will wear to those parties {I'm not THAT far ahead of myself}
but, I have thought about jewelry to wear to those parties {SHOCKING??}.

So, this is what I came up with:


I love it!  I especially love the burgundy ribbon at the clasp.


I am not a gold person, by any means, but I just can't get over the gold tone pearls!

All of the accessories are gold filled in this bracelet!

How great is that ribbon for the holidays?!
A perfect way to accent any outfit this season!!!


It dresses up a nice sweater and jeans, too!

I just LOVE this!
{can you tell?}

You can find them in the etsy shop here:

{silver}

{gold}


1 comment:

  1. Love your jewelry and your blog! I am a new follower! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete