Sunday, October 24, 2010

girls night 2010

Remember {this} night last year?

Well, Tara entertained us once again with a night of yummy food, delicious drinks, & lots of fun girl talk!
I love when we are able to get together.  It doesn't get to happen often, but when it does, we are always guaranteed to have a lot of fun!  Every year I meet new people & it always amazes me that Tara can find such sweethearts!
Her friends are such an amazing group of ladies!  I'm so honored to be a part of that group!


And, of course, we can't have a girls night at Taras without Sal!
He is the SWEETEST pup.  I can't possibly believe those rumors about pit bulls after meeting Sal!

And boy, did he want all of the treats laying around...


Although girls nights are few and far between, we vowed to try to have them more often!
I can't wait for the next one!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo.!! Kalen you look so thin..
    It is so nice to have a girls night out..
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete