Monday, October 18, 2010

daffodil days

For the past 4 years I have volunteered with the Bennington County Relay for Life.
For two of the four years, I have had the pleasure to work with our committee chair, Erin!
She's wonderful & has been such a great friend through it all!

This year I made the tough decision to step down as the online chair for Relay for Life due to our recent hectic schedules,
but I was THRILLED when Erin reached out to me to assist with a fundraiser for Daffodil Days
{another branch of the American Cancer Society's fundraising efforts}.

When she asked, I knew I wanted to do a piece in yellow & I knew I was on a search for a daffodil charm!
I didn't realize I would get so carried away making so many different pieces!!


I made a bracelet...


Accented with a cancer ribbon pendant & an optional 2010 pendant.


I made earrings!


And a necklace with an adorable daffodil charm...

And we've even combined them all at a discounted price {here}.

25% of the proceeds from the sales of these three pieces go to Daffodil Days of Vermont!
So exciting!!!
I am so happy to still be contributing to the fight against cancer & I couldn't be more grateful that Erin thought
of Pumpkin Pie Design to host a fundraiser for this state wide event!

Contribute to a wonderful cause today by purchasing one, two, or all three pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment