Friday, October 15, 2010

Countdown to Christmas **SALE** - Week 3

I am loving this sale!!
However, I can't believe how quickly Christmas is coming!
We only have 10 weeks of shopping left!!!

I know... I know... it's not even Halloween, yet!!
I guess I know, now, how these businesses operate!

But, in all honesty, it's never too early to shop for Christmas!
So, when you're putting together your Secret Santas this year,
consider a personalized gift from Pumpkin Pie Design!

This week we're offering 20% off this sterling silver, two pendant
hand stamped necklace.
A great gift for mom to carry her kids close to her heart everyday!
This necklace is originally $30, but for this week only
we have marked it down to $24!!
Additional pendants can be added for only $7!

Get yours {here}.



4 comments:

  1. I'm sooo excited to be your newest follower of your delightful blog! I'd love to have you as a friend at Frou Frou Decor!!! I'm loving the Keep Calm necklace!! It's precious! *crosses fingers to win it*
    Hugs,
    ~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your shop!! I'm really excited to be a new follower! Oh wait, Terrell said that.....well DITTO! :)

    ReplyDelete