Sunday, August 1, 2010

a break

Brad and I took a break from weddings last week to celebrate some birthdays.  Annelies' birthday was on Tuesday, so being the great boyfriend that he is, Greg rented a pontoon boat & we all went out on the lake to enjoy the rays.

It was a beautiful day to be on the water!

Annelies was loving every second of it!

Greg even went as far as to pack a picnic for all of us to enjoy.

The man who made it all possible... Thanks Greg!!!

After dinner, it was time to enjoy the water & go tubing.  I had just received my new lense in the mail, so it was a perfect chance to see it's capabilities!

I love shooting in natural light!!!

Sorry about all of the extra noise in this one... they were moving & I didn't want to miss the shot!

They're so cute!!!


And for Annelies' birthday, Brad and I gave her this:

I love the domed & hammered look!  And she has the most beautiful birthstone, ever... Ruby!!! :-)

After a few hours out on the boat, we all went back to Greg's house to have cake in celebration of Annelies' and Jeff's birthdays!  And, since we couldn't be with Jeff for his birthday last night, it was a great opportunity to celebrate his, as well!

Best wishes for a great year, Jeff & Annelies!

1 comment:

  1. We miss our pontoon boat. it looks like so much fun..

    ReplyDelete