Thursday, July 22, 2010

fitting

I know I have been M.I.A. for quite some time.  It's not that I don't have anything to post about... trust me, I have TONS to post about, I just haven't had 5 minutes to sit down and commit myself to editing photos & posting on blogger.  Brad and I have had a busy couple of weeks, and it's not over.  It's been so busy that I'm two weeks behind in posts!

I was honored when my friend Alison asked me to join her for a day in Albany for her dress fitting & last minute shoe shopping.  It's always nice to get out of the house when Brad's stuck at work on the weekends & even better when I get to spend the day with a great friend.

Alison will be walking down the isle next Saturday.  She hadn't seen her dress in months, so we both held our breath at the thought of any alterations needed on the dress with so little time to make them.  Luckily for Alison, her dress fit like a glove.


And Emily was a doll all day!!  I just loved spending the day with her! :-)


I cannot wait for the wedding!  And I can't believe how quickly it crept up!  She will look stunning, as usual & it will definitely be a night to remember for all! :-)

Now, to go M.I.A. again until next week, as the festivities for wedding #4 start tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful bride Alison is!! Her dress looks absolutely gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see the pictures from her day!! Hope you girls have a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete