Saturday, June 12, 2010

Showers


Aside from the rain showers we have had for the past week, I had the pleasure of celebrating with one of my dearest friends from work at her bridal shower today.  Alison is my go-to girl & such a caring, generous person.  I am so excited for her big day on July 31st & love getting to watch the steps she is taking in making her day so special!



We started off with a fun icebreaker that required us to dig through our purses to see who had the most items on this list.  Each group of items were worth a certain number of points.  I was not surprised to win, with 136 points, since I have been telling myself to clean out my purse for the past month.  Not cleaning it out actually paid off this time.

(Alison & her beautiful sister, Nicole)


This is Emily, Alison's baby girl!  She is the absolute, most adorable little girl.  She's her mom, to a T, and I couldn't help but take lots of pictures of her.  Who would have thought it wasn't her day?!? :-)

Lots of Emily lovins!

Sorry, Alison... back to your day!


Another part of the fun was watching Alison open all of her gifts!  The girl has great taste!  With all of the kitchenware she received, I hope somebody in the family is a fabulous chef!  I may have to stop by for waffles one morning with that new waffle maker she received (and don't worry, Alison, I haven't told Brad about the lobster dinner). 
And of course, it's always a blushing moment whenever that little pink box appears at a bridal shower!

(these flower pots were adorable!!!  I just loved the engraving of their names and wedding date)

Congratulations Alison & Rob!  Only a month and a half until the big day & we cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment